1.0.0 - Release Candidate
This is the 1.0.0-rc release of Agones.
We continues with documentation updates, making some improvements to local development tools and improving error validation handling.
Next week will be the stable 1.0.0 release 🎉
We are now in feature freeze until Tuesday, 17th of September. This means only docs, bug fixes and tests PRs will be merged during this time.
(Other PRs will be labelled
feature-freeze-do-not-merge and will be held until after that date)
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- JSON serialisation error reporting on Mutation/Validation webhooks #992
- CRASH for simple-udp example #1032 (markmandel)
- Rust SDK: Reserved #1030 (markmandel)
- Define the proto definition for the allocator service #1025 (pooneh-m)
- Documentation on Fleet Updates and Upgrades #1020 (markmandel)
- Documentation on how to upgrade Agones and/or Kubernetes. #1008 (markmandel)
- Output JSON unmarshal error as Admission response #1005 (aLekSer)
- Add GameServer troubleshooting guide #1003 (markmandel)
- Local SDK Server: Add proper GS state handling #979 (aLekSer)
- Add allocations metrics #963 (cyriltovena)
See CHANGELOG for more details on changes.
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Images available with this release:
Helm chart available with this release:
Make sure to add our stable helm repository using
helm repo add https://agones.dev/chart/stable